- Built in 1965
- 83 days on Zillow
- Views: 842 all time views
- 23 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Feb 2015 for $65,520
- Last sale price/sqft: $72
- MLS #: PG8570614
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet
- For Sale \ Y, Ownership \ Condo, Locale Listing Status \ ACTIVE, Basement \ N, HOA \ N, New Construction \ N, Property Type \ Residential, Listing Status \ Active, Last Update Type \ MEDIA, Amenities \ W\W Carpeting, Amenities \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Amenities \ Wood Floors, Amenities \ Granite Counters, Dining Kitchen \ Liv-Din Combo, Exterior \ Brick, Handicap \ None, Style \ Rambler, Type \ Garden 1-4 Floors, Cooling \ Central A\C, Heating \ Forced Air, Condo Coop Payment Freq \ Monthly, Parking \ Free, Parking \ Unassigned, SubSystemLocale \ MRIS_MAIN, SystemLocale \ MRIS
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 904 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 063728581
- Zillow Home ID: 71802474
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $44-75K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 20747 home values will increase 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.5% increase for District Heights as a whole. Among 20747 homes, this home is 56.5% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 39.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 20747, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.2% greater than in District Heights, and 121.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 20747 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in District Heights.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 20747 home values.
- 6101 Blacksmith Dr-- beds, 2 baths
1,096 sqft, 1,875 sqft lot, built in 2004
|Other Units in this Building (16)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 6308 Hil Mar Dr|
Nearby Schools in District Heights
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!