- Lot: 6,708 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Views: 4,429 all time views
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $238,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $134
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Range/Oven-Electric, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Architecture \ Traditional, Basement Description \ Full, Bedroom Description \ Master Bdr. Suite, Construction \ Brick/Stone Msn Pred, Cooling \ Ceiling Fan, Cooling \ Central-Electric, Cooling \ Heat Pump, Dining \ Separate Dining, Fireplace Location \ None, Fireplace Type \ None, Heat Source \ Gas, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Humidifier, Interior Decor \ Some Carpeting, Interior Decor \ Some Wood Floors, Interior Decor \ Special Millwork, Kitchen \ Pantry, Lot Description \ Fencing, Lot Description \ Level Lot, Lot Description \ Sidewalks, Lot Description \ Streetlights, Master Bath Descr. \ Full Bath, Master Bath Descr. \ Shower Only, Miscellaneous \ Covered Porch, Miscellaneous \ Deck, Miscellaneous \ Near Public Trans, Miscellaneous \ Smoke Alarm/Detec, Parking Description \ Detached, Parking Description \ Garage Door Opener, Parking Description \ Rear/Side Entry, Property Type \ Residential, Sewer \ Public, Special Areas \ Family Room, Special Listing Conditions \ None, Status \ Active, Style \ 1.5 Story, Water \ Public, Water Heat \ Gas, Windows & Doors \ Low-E, Windows & Doors \ Some Storm Doors, Windows & Doors \ Some Tilt-In Windows
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,772 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1947
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 62130001800
- Zillow Home ID: 3025156
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $245-278K.
Market guideZillow predicts St. Louis Hills home values will increase 2.3% next year, compared to a 2.7% rise for Saint Louis as a whole. Among St. Louis Hills homes, this home is valued 25.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 11.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In St. Louis Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 88.8% less than in Saint Louis, and 62.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help St. Louis Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or St. Louis Hills home values.
|6310 Lansdowne Ave Saint Louis, MO||$208K||--||2||1,209|
|4505 Prague Ave Saint Louis, MO||$260K||--||1||1,596|
|6314 Lansdowne Ave Saint Louis, MO||$229K||--||1.5||1,248|
|6305 Devonshire Ave Saint Louis, MO||$331K||--||1||2,040|
|6301 Devonshire Ave Saint Louis, MO||$323K||--||2||2,024|
|6318 Lansdowne Ave Saint Louis, MO||$266K||4||2||2,000|
|6311 Devonshire Ave Saint Louis, MO||$382K||--||3||2,310|
|6070 Lansdowne Ave Saint Louis, MO||$205K||--||1||1,216|
|6309 Lansdowne Ave Saint Louis, MO||$213K||--||2||1,125|
|6313 Lansdowne Ave Saint Louis, MO||$187K||3||1||1,137|
|6303 Lansdowne Ave Saint Louis, MO||$266K||--||1.5||1,663|
|6317 Devonshire Ave Saint Louis, MO||$334K||--||3.5||1,844|
|6317 Lansdowne Ave Saint Louis, MO||$184K||--||1||1,138|
|6324 Lansdowne Ave Saint Louis, MO||$271K||4||2||1,847|
|4520 Prague Ave Saint Louis, MO||$285K||--||2.5||1,363|
|6321 Lansdowne Ave Saint Louis, MO||$247K||4||2||1,870|
|6066 Lansdowne Ave Saint Louis, MO||$210K||--||1||1,216|
|6321 Devonshire Ave Saint Louis, MO||$336K||--||2||2,310|
|6069 Lansdowne Ave Saint Louis, MO||$239K||--||2||1,379|
|6325 Lansdowne Ave Saint Louis, MO||$180K||--||1||1,138|
Nearby Schools in Saint Louis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!