- Lot: 4,499 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Views: 5,265 all time views
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $1,260,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $808
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 210 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Bathroom \ Granite, Bathroom \ Shower and Tub, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tile, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining Area, Family Room \ Other, Fencing \ Fenced Back, Fencing \ Fenced Front, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Foundation \ Pillars/Posts/Piers, Garage Parking Features \ Detached, Heating \ Central Forced Air - Gas, Kitchen \ Cooktop - Gas, Kitchen \ Countertop - Granite, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Exhaust Fan, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Gas, Kitchen \ Hood Over Range, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Ice Maker, Kitchen \ Island, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Composition, Roof \ Shingle, Sewer Septic \ Sewer - Public, Style \ Bungalow, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Water \ Public
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,560 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 053043220
- Zillow Home ID: 15565165
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $875K-1.25M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94061 home values will rise 4.9% next year, compared to a 4.5% rise for Redwood City as a whole. Among 94061 homes, this home is valued 7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 19.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94061, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.4% greater than in Redwood City, and 73.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94061 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94061 home values.
|641 Clinton St Redwood City, CA||$1.06M||3||2||1,680|
|651 Clinton St Redwood City, CA||$1.38M||2||2||2,020|
|250 Jackson Ave Redwood City, CA||$1.58M||4||3||3,200|
|1361 Jefferson Ave Redwood City, CA||$1.06M||--||--||1,458|
|1353 Jefferson Ave Redwood City, CA||$930K||3||2||1,230|
|1369 Jefferson Ave Redwood City, CA||$990K||--||--||--|
|1349 Jefferson Ave Redwood City, CA||$845K||2||1||990|
|640 Clinton St Redwood City, CA||$725K||1||1||550|
|242 Jackson Ave Redwood City, CA||$853K||2||1||890|
|630 Clinton St Redwood City, CA||$738K||1||1||660|
|650 Clinton St Redwood City, CA||$806K||2||1||840|
|1341 Jefferson Ave Redwood City, CA||$821K||2||1||890|
|618 Clinton St Redwood City, CA||$819K||2||1||1,010|
|234 Jackson Ave Redwood City, CA||$977K||2||1||1,260|
|263 Jackson Ave Redwood City, CA||$1.93M||8||5||4,500|
|416 Jackson Ave Redwood City, CA||$1.61M||7||4||3,880|
|1409 Jefferson Ave Redwood City, CA||$1.27M||5||2||1,670|
|704 Clinton St Redwood City, CA||$806K||2||1||940|
|1331 Jefferson Ave APT 110 Redwood City, CA||--||1||1||700|
|1331 Jefferson Ave APT 208 Redwood City, CA||--||1||1||700|
Nearby Schools in Redwood City
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!