This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Large living space
- Stainless & granite kitchen
- In-unit laundry
- Balcony overlooking courtyard
- Parking available
- Accessible bathroom
- Premium location & views!
- 24-hour security/concierge
- Rooftop pool
- Rooftop deck & grilling area
- Two fully-equipped gyms (included)
- Pub room
- Theatre room
- Business center
- Application and credit/background checks required
- Security deposit of one month rent required
- Sorry, no pets permitted.
Right on top of to all of the wonderful amenities, restaurants, Verizon Center, and stores of the Penn Quarter. Amazing 94 WalkScore (walkscore.com), a "Walker's Paradise ".
- 1 block to Archives/Navy Memorial/Penn Quarter Metro Station
- 2 blocks to Chinatown/Gallery Place/Verizon Center Metro Station
- 7 blocks to Metro Center Station
- 2 blocks to the National Mall
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2005 for $325,000
- Controlled Access
- Disability Access
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: On street
- Hardwood floors, Heat - gas
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 584 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0457 2110
- Unit floor #: 8
- Zillow Home ID: 68080518
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $423K.
Market guideZillow predicts Penn Quarter home values will decrease 0% next year, compared to a 1.1% rise for Washington as a whole. Among Penn Quarter homes, this home is valued 31.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 10.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Penn Quarter, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.8% greater than in Washington, and 1.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Penn Quarter home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Penn Quarter home values.
|Other Units in this Building (166)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less See all units in 631 D St NW|
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org