Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $164-350K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $14K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Mansfield is $20,359.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $6.8K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Mansfield is $18,120.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 2005
- All time views: 847
- HOA Fee: $332/mo
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2015 for $304,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $222
- AMENITIES: Shopping
- APPLIANCES: Dishwasher
- APPLIANCES: Disposal
- APPLIANCES: Microwave
- APPLIANCES: Range
- APPLIANCES: Refrigerator
- APPLIANCES: Washer / Dryer Combo
- BED2_LEVEL: First Floor
- BED3_DSCRP: Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet
- CONSTRUCTION: Frame
- COOLING: Central Air
- EXTERIOR: Vinyl
- EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES: Gazebo
- EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES: Porch - Screened
- EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES: Professional Landscaping
- EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES: Sprinkler System
- FAM_DSCRP: Flooring - Hardwood
- FAM_LEVEL: First Floor
- FLOORING: Hardwood
- FLOORING: Wall to Wall Carpet
- HEATING: Forced Air
- HEATING: Gas
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Call List Agent
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Lock Box
- HOW_SHOWN_FB: Call List Agent
- HOW_SHOWN_FB: Lock Box
- INTERIOR_FEATURES: Cable Available
- KIT_LEVEL: First Floor
- MASTER_BATH: Yes
- MBR_DSCRP: Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet
- MBR_LEVEL: First Floor
- OTH1_DSCRP: Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet
- OTH1_LEVEL: First Floor
- OTH1_ROOM_NAME: Sun Room
- PETS_ALLOWED: Yes w/ Restrictions
- PROP_TYPE: Condominium/Co-Op
- RESTRICTIONS: Adult Community
- ROOF_MATERIAL: Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles
- STYLE: Garden
- UNIT_PLACEMENT: End
- UNIT_PLACEMENT: Street
- UTILITY_CONNECTIONS: for Electric Dryer
- UTILITY_CONNECTIONS: for Electric Range
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 82
- Floor size: 1,367 sqft
- Parcel #: M:033 L:021 015
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 71013892
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02048 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 18.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 30% less than in Mansfield, and 61.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02048 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mansfield.
|Other Units in this Building (80)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 631 East St|
Nearby Schools in Mansfield
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!