631 Folsom St, San Francisco, CA 941072 beds, 2 baths, 1,136 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Aug 2009 for $1,750,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Granite countertop, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Attached
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,136 sqft
- Parcel #: 3750 715
- Zillow Home ID: 89237179
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 631 Folsom Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Yerba Buena, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50% less than in San Francisco, and 92.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Yerba Buena home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Yerba Buena home values.
- Apt 11B$1.16M221,054
- Apt 15B$1.14M221,054
- Apt 10D$1.35M221,230
- Apt 9D$1.35M221,230
- Apt 4a$1.29M221,136
- Apt 14B$1.19M221,054
- Apt 7D$1.35M221,230
- Apt 5D$1.35M221,230
- Apt 6D$1.35M221,230
- Apt 6F$1.34M221,190
- Apt 12A$1.3M221,136
- Apt 5A$1.3M221,136
- Apt 5E$1.03M22906
- Apt 15C$1.21M221,054
- Apt 15F$1.35M221,190
- Apt 14E$1.03M22930
- Apt 15D$1.35M221,230
- Apt 17D$1.35M221,230
- Apt 20E$1.04M22906
- Apt 4F$1.35M221,190
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292