- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
631 N Sherman Ave, Madison, WI 537043 beds, 2 baths, 1,854 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,399 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $175,000
- Price/sqft: $94
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Partial basement
- Hss the amentities offered from Maple Bluff. Pool, Tennis, Golf, and many more.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,854 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 081031346741
- Zillow Home ID: 40184295
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 631 N Sherman Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 53704 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 23.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 27.3% greater than in Town of Madison, and 16.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 53704 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Madison.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 53704 home values.
- 633 N Sherman Ave Madison, WI$141K221,320
- 629 N Sherman Ave Madison, WI$163K------
- 635 N Sherman Ave Madison, WI$136K------
- 625 N Sherman Ave Madison, WI$169K411,501
- 534 N Sherman Ave Madison, WI$214K------
- 532 N Sherman Ave Madison, WI$194K------
- 538 N Sherman Ave Madison, WI$193K41.51,898
- 536 N Sherman Ave Madison, WI$199K------
- 540 N Sherman Ave Madison, WI$172K211,550
- 528 N Sherman Ave Madison, WI$221K321,676
- 524 N Sherman Ave Madison, WI$213K311,270
- 5 Oxford Pl Madison, WI$221K------
- 522 N Sherman Ave Madison, WI$211K------
- 9 Oxford Pl Madison, WI$307K322,060
- 10 Roxbury Rd Madison, WI$233K422,208
- N Sherman Ave Madison, WI$136K------
- 13 Oxford Pl Madison, WI$348K42.252,380
- 220 Kensington Dr Madison, WI$401K------
- 224 Kensington Dr Madison, WI$276K------
- 216 Kensington Dr Madison, WI$364K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.