- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
631 Ridgeway Ln, Lexington, NC 272953 beds, 3 baths, 2,140 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.92 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump, Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $182,000
- Price/sqft: $85
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 660 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,140 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Parcel #: 13021G0000024
- Zillow Home ID: 53146004
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 631 Ridgeway Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27295 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 31% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15.2% higher than in Lexington, and 13.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27295 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lexington.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 647 Ridgeway Ln Lexington, NC$215K32.52,305
- 667 Ridgeway Ln Lexington, NC$210K432,155
- 632 Ridgeway Ln Lexington, NC$227K431,984
- 595 Ridgeway Ln Lexington, NC$182K32.52,015
- 570 Ridgeway Ln Lexington, NC$221K32.52,381
- 276 Mackenzie Ln Winston Salem, NC$164K321,550
- 682 Ridgeway Ln Lexington, NC$214K332,352
- 518 Ridgeway Ln Lexington, NC$217K32.52,560
- 681 Ridgeway Ln Lexington, NC$218K32.52,561
- 577 Ridgeway Ln Lexington, NC$232K322,421
- 728 Ridgeway Ln Lexington, NC$217K43.52,304
- 254 Mackenzie Ln Winston Salem, NC$168K321,600
- 561 Ridgeway Ln Lexington, NC$252K43.52,498
- 492 Ridgeway Ln Lexington, NC$229K32.52,636
- 543 Ridgeway Ln Lexington, NC$210K32.51,856
- 758 Ridgeway Ln Lexington, NC$240K32.52,420
- 264 Palomino Trl Lexington, NC$135K322,128
- 701 Ridgeway Ln Lexington, NC$195K321,870
- Mackenzie Ln Winston Salem, NC--------
- 265 Palomino NC--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.