631 Tamiami Canal Rd, Miami, FL 331444 beds, 3 baths, 1,519 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $260,000
- Price/sqft: $171
- Parking: 0 space
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,519 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0140020030710
- Zillow Home ID: 43836823
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 631 Tamiami Canal Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Flagami market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 95.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.6% lower than in Miami, and 141.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Flagami home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Flagami home values.
- 655 Tamiami Canal Rd Miami, FL$299K321,456
- 625 Tamiami Canal Rd Miami, FL$242K211,168
- 675 Tamiami Canal Rd Miami, FL$270K221,251
- 601 Tamiami Canal Rd Miami, FL$271K221,538
- 670 Flagami Blvd Miami, FL$284K111,209
- 650 Flagami Blvd Miami, FL$270K521,594
- 650 Flagami Blvd Miami, FL$324K421,544
- 640 Flagami Blvd Miami, FL$273K321,654
- 680 Flagami Blvd Miami, FL$312K211,178
- 701 Tamiami Canal Rd Miami, FL$343K321,364
- SW 4th St Miami, FL$280K222,013
- 7450 SW 6th St Miami, FL$239K311,259
- 705 Tamiami Canal Rd Miami, FL$267K321,565
- 712 Flagami Blvd Miami, FL$287K321,802
- 650 Tamiami Canal Rd Miami, FL$260K21977
- 670 Tamiami Canal Rd Miami, FL$229K211,310
- 630 Tamiami Canal Rd Miami, FL$246K21953
- 709 Tamiami Canal Rd Miami, FL$244K321,565
- 610 Tamiami Canal Rd Miami, FL$272K321,829
- 680 Tamiami Canal Rd Miami, FL$373K321,875
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.