631 Washington Ave, Newport, KY 410714 beds, 2 baths, 2,899 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1875
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2001 for $145,000
- Parking: Off street, On street, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,899 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 1063
- Lot width: 28
- Parcel #: 999990129100
- Zillow Home ID: 1361645
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 631 Washington Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 41071, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32.1% higher than in Newport, and 64.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 41071 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Newport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 41071 home values.
- 629 Washington Ave Newport, KY$134K423,242
- 633 Washington Ave Newport, KY$349K--23,926
- 627 Washington Ave Newport, KY$238K--23,243
- 625 Washington Ave Newport, KY$326K--23,544
- 639 Washington Ave Newport, KY$198K--65,153
- 311 E 7th St Newport, KY$234K331,996
- 311 E 7th St Newport, KY$198K32--
- 315 E 7th St Newport, KY$88K--1990
- 317 E 7th St Newport, KY$134K211,472
- 323 E 7th St Newport, KY$81K--11,428
- 632 Overton St Newport, KY$120K----1,707
- 314 E 7th St Newport, KY$132K221,295
- 630 Overton St Newport, KY$152K--1.52,060
- 634 Overton St Newport, KY$121K221,278
- 628 Overton St Newport, KY$253K--33,686
- 638 Overton St Newport, KY$332K--33,333
- 719 Washington Ave Newport, KY$114K32--
- 638 Washington Ave Newport, KY$113K--25,040
- 235 E 7th St Newport, KY$149K321,930
- 636 Washington Ave Newport, KY$106K--2--
Nearby Schools in Newport
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292