6310 12th Ave NE, Seattle, WA 981154 beds, 2 baths, 1,690 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Lots of growth in this area. The neighborhood anchor, Whole Foods, is right across the street from this house. Light rail station is under construction 1 block away.
- Lot: 3,963 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1913
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $465,000
- Price/sqft: $275
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement, 670 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Basement is a fully finished, 2 bedroom, 1 bath mother in law.
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,690 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1797500565
- Zillow Home ID: 48759595
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6310 12th Avenue Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Roosevelt, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 77.6% less than in Seattle, and 82% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Roosevelt home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Roosevelt home values.
- 6306 12th Ave NE Seattle, WA$666K42.752,240
- 6302 12th Ave NE Seattle, WA$494K311,600
- 1212 NE 63rd St Seattle, WA$743K31.51,980
- 1215 NE 64th St Seattle, WA$552K421,800
- 6222 12th Ave NE Seattle, WA$579K421,820
- 1036 NE 63rd St Seattle, WA$478K321,470
- 6218 12th Ave NE Seattle, WA$607K41.52,410
- 6309 12th Ave NE Seattle, WA$796K74.52,840
- 6307 12th Ave NE Seattle, WA$572K411,660
- 6311 Brooklyn Ave NE Seattle, WA$706K422,380
- 1032 NE 63rd St Seattle, WA$485K321,420
- 6315 Brooklyn Ave NE Seattle, WA$559K111,220
- 1213 NE 63rd St Seattle, WA$699K42.752,400
- 1220 NE 63rd St Seattle, WA$946K512,300
- 6319 Brooklyn Ave NE Seattle, WA$715K622,770
- 6212 12th Ave NE Seattle, WA$627K321,860
- 6323 Brooklyn Ave NE Seattle, WA$597K311,580
- 1028 NE 63rd St Seattle, WA$498K321,418
- 6210 12th Ave NE Seattle, WA$595K41.751,940
- 6223 Brooklyn Ave NE Seattle, WA$717K322,400
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.