6310 12th Ave NE, Seattle, WA 98115
Sold on 1/31/14: $465,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,690 sq ft
- Lot:3,963 sqft
- Year Built:1913
- Last Sold:Jan 2014 for $465,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
Lots of growth in this area. The neighborhood anchor, Whole Foods, is right across the street from this house. Light rail station is under construction 1 block away.
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood
- Cable Ready
- Room TypesDining room, Family room
- Additional FeaturesBasement is a fully finished, 2 bedroom, 1 bath mother in law.
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeCraftsman
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID48759595
- High SchoolRoosevelt
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #1797500565
- Basement sqft670
- Construction Quality6.0
- Days on Zillow36
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$468,150||$417K – $529K||-$3,332||$277||03/04/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,111/mo||$1.3K – $2.5K/mo||-$25||$1.25||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Roosevelt home values will increase 3.8% next year, compared to a 4.4% increase for Seattle as a whole. Among Roosevelt homes, this home is valued 4.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 16.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Roosevelt market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold increased 3.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 47.7% less than in Seattle, and 48.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Roosevelt home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Roosevelt home values.
Neighborhood for 6310 12th Avenue Ne
- 6306 12th Ave NE Seattle, WA$648K52.752,240
- 6302 12th Ave NE Seattle, WA$457K31.01,600
- 1212 NE 63rd St Seattle, WA$705K31.51,980
- 1215 NE 64th St Seattle, WA$533K42.01,800
- 6222 12th Ave NE Seattle, WA$537K42.01,820
- 1036 NE 63rd St Seattle, WA$412K32.01,417
- 6218 12th Ave NE Seattle, WA$541K41.52,410
- 6309 12th Ave NE Seattle, WA$749K74.52,840
- 6307 12th Ave NE Seattle, WA$527K41.01,660
- 6311 Brooklyn Ave NE Seattle, WA$669K42.02,100
- 1032 NE 63rd St Seattle, WA$396K32.01,420
- 6315 Brooklyn Ave NE Seattle, WA$558K11.01,220
- 1213 NE 63rd St Seattle, WA$661K42.752,400
- 1220 NE 63rd St Seattle, WA$781K51.02,300
- 6319 Brooklyn Ave NE Seattle, WA$684K62.02,770
- 6212 12th Ave NE Seattle, WA$590K42.02,910
- 6323 Brooklyn Ave NE Seattle, WA$574K31.01,580
- 1028 NE 63rd St Seattle, WA$405K32.01,418
- 6210 12th Ave NE Seattle, WA$531K41.751,940
- 6223 Brooklyn Ave NE Seattle, WA$702K32.02,400
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005