- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6310 Eaglebrook Ave, Tampa, FL 336253 beds, 2 baths, 1,733 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,771 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $135,000
- Price/sqft: $78
- Parking: 480 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,733 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Lot depth: 111
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 0029525636
- Zillow Home ID: 44850907
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6310 Eaglebrook Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33625, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.4% higher than in Citrus Park, and 208.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33625 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Citrus Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33625 home values.
- 6308 Eaglebrook Ave Tampa, FL$220K322,056
- 15008 Snapping Turtle Ln Tampa, FL$172K32.51,735
- 6312 Eaglebrook Ave Tampa, FL$222K32.52,019
- 15006 Snapping Turtle Ln Tampa, FL$124K22.51,434
- 15004 Snapping Turtle Ln Tampa, FL$131K221,434
- 6417 Spring Oak Ct Tampa, FL$181K32.51,735
- 15002 Snapping Turtle Ln Tampa, FL$175K32.51,731
- 6314 Eaglebrook Ave Tampa, FL$231K421,916
- 6307 Eaglebrook Ave Tampa, FL$241K42.52,154
- 6306 Eaglebrook Ave Tampa, FL$250K32.52,177
- 6309 Eaglebrook Ave Tampa, FL$231K322,056
- 6415 Spring Oak Ct Tampa, FL$139K22.51,400
- 6501 Spring Oak Ct Tampa, FL$166K32.51,735
- 6413 Spring Oak Ct Tampa, FL$145K22.51,400
- 6305 Eaglebrook Ave Tampa, FL$111K321,916
- 6503 Spring Oak Ct Tampa, FL$141K22.51,434
- 6411 Spring Oak Ct Tampa, FL$170K32.51,735
- 6311 Eaglebrook Ave Tampa, FL$237K32.52,019
- 6505 Spring Oak Ct Tampa, FL$140K22.51,434
- 6316 Eaglebrook Ave Tampa, FL$230K322,056
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.