6310 Hermann Lake Dr, Houston, TX 770214 beds, 4.5 baths, 3,250 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,680 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2013
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 448 sqft
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,250 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 1216350020014
- Zillow Home ID: 70304185
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6310 Hermann Lake Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Macgregor market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 68.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 146.4% greater than in Houston Metro, and 359.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Macgregor home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Houston Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 6314 Hermann Lake Dr Houston, TX$556K43.53,314
- 6306 Hermann Lake Dr Houston, TX$670K43.53,683
- 6315 W Mystic Mdws Houston, TX$611K443,751
- 6319 W Mystic Mdws Houston, TX$559K33.53,083
- 6318 Hermann Lake Dr Houston, TX$526K342,980
- 6311 W Mystic Mdws Houston, TX$515K43.52,746
- 6302 Hermann Lake Dr Houston, TX$602K333,288
- 6311 Hermann Lake Dr Houston, TX$571K33.53,099
- 6323 W Mystic Mdws Houston, TX$511K43.52,911
- 6315 Hermann Lake Dr Houston, TX$522K342,795
- 6307 Hermann Lake Dr Houston, TX$604K34.53,128
- 6307 W Mystic Mdws Houston, TX$693K343,762
- 6319 Hermann Lake Dr Houston, TX$607K44.53,168
- 6322 Hermann Lake Dr Houston, TX$700K33.53,448
- 6327 W Mystic Mdw Houston, TX$386K43.53,257
- 6303 Hermann Lake Dr Houston, TX$639K33.53,448
- 6327 W Mystic Mdws Houston, TX$550K443,257
- Hermann Lake Dr Houston, TX--------
- 6323 Hermann Lake Dr Houston, TX$660K33.53,614
- 6314 Mystic Bridge Dr Houston, TX$618K443,640
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.