- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6310 Park South Dr, Charlotte, NC 282105 beds, 3 baths, 2,529 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.43 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $350,000
- Price/sqft: $138
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,529 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: 17125614
- Zillow Home ID: 6259212
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6310 Park South Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Closeburn-Glenkirk, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 55.1% less than in Charlotte, and 34.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Closeburn-Glenkirk home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Closeburn-Glenkirk home values.
- 6300 Park South Dr Charlotte, NC$237K32.51,887
- 6318 Park South Dr Charlotte, NC$258K321,815
- 6252 Park South Dr Charlotte, NC$233K431,794
- 3101 Parkstone Dr Charlotte, NC$250K422,025
- 3504 Winslow Green Dr Charlotte, NC$213K42.5--
- 3504 Winslow Green Dr Charlotte, NC$368K42.52,596
- 6326 Park South Dr Charlotte, NC$215K31.51,604
- 3027 Parkstone Dr Charlotte, NC$266K321,804
- 3508 Winslow Green Dr Charlotte, NC$437K432,624
- 6220 Pembury Ln Charlotte, NC$432K33.53,355
- 3113 Parkstone Dr Charlotte, NC$244K331,944
- 6219 Pembury Ln Charlotte, NC--------
- 6301 Park South Dr # 0 Charlotte, NC$320K42.5--
- 3512 Winslow Green Dr Charlotte, NC$386K43--
- 3512 Winslow Green Dr Charlotte, NC$442K42.52,614
- 3512 Winslow Green Dr # NONE Charlotte, NC$353K332,441
- 6327 Park South Dr Charlotte, NC$415K43.52,623
- 6305 Park South Dr Charlotte, NC$436K42.52,596
- 3019 Parkstone Dr Charlotte, NC$241K321,946
- 6301 Park South Dr Charlotte, NC$397K32.52,614
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.