- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6311 Belfry Way, Indianapolis, IN 462373 beds, 2 baths, 1,128 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,244 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $87,500
- Price/sqft: $78
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,128 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 491035112022000300
- Zillow Home ID: 1136464
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6311 Belfry Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46237 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 48.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 73.8% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46237 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46237 home values.
- 6303 Belfry Way Indianapolis, IN$88K311,128
- 6317 Belfry Way Indianapolis, IN$92K311,216
- 6312 Colonnade Ct Indianapolis, IN$107K321,434
- 6304 Colonnade Ct Indianapolis, IN$95K311,280
- 6320 Colonnade Ct Indianapolis, IN$93K311,128
- 6310 Belfry Way Indianapolis, IN$96K311,127
- 6310 Belfry Way Indianapolis, IN$117K32--
- 6318 Belfry Way Indianapolis, IN$102K321,410
- 6241 Belfry Way Indianapolis, IN$98K311,280
- 6302 Belfry Way Indianapolis, IN$102K321,410
- 6323 Belfry Way Indianapolis, IN$92K321,072
- 6326 Colonnade Ct Indianapolis, IN$93K321,128
- 6244 Colonnade Ct Indianapolis, IN$112K431,544
- 6324 Belfry Way Indianapolis, IN$96K311,128
- 6240 Belfry Way Indianapolis, IN$92K311,180
- 6313 Colonnade Ct Indianapolis, IN$92K311,128
- 6235 Belfry Way Indianapolis, IN$87K321,200
- 6319 Colonnade Ct Indianapolis, IN$94K321,128
- 6305 Colonnade Ct Indianapolis, IN$91K311,128
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!