6311 Heronwalk Dr, Gulf Breeze, FL 325633 beds, 2 baths, 1,821 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2003 for $127,700
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 400 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Bedroom, Cooling System: Ceiling Fan(s), Full Bath
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,821 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: 212S27181700B000170
- Zillow Home ID: 66213522
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6311 Heronwalk Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32563 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 45.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40.8% higher than in Gulf Breeze, and 106% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32563 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Gulf Breeze.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32563 home values.
- 1999 Green Heron Ct Gulf Breeze, FL$159K321,728
- 6315 Heronwalk Dr Gulf Breeze, FL$232K422,582
- 1995 Green Heron Ct Gulf Breeze, FL$171K321,804
- 6319 Heronwalk Dr Gulf Breeze, FL$182K321,896
- Heronwalk Dr Gulf Breeze, FL$151K321,530
- 1991 Green Heron Ct Gulf Breeze, FL$199K322,034
- 6323 Heronwalk Dr Gulf Breeze, FL$151K321,601
- 6318 Heronwalk Dr Gulf Breeze, FL$183K322,013
- 6327 Heronwalk Dr Gulf Breeze, FL$148K321,473
- 6310 Heronwalk Dr Gulf Breeze, FL$154K321,615
- 1987 Green Heron Ct Gulf Breeze, FL$169K321,516
- 1998 Green Heron Ct Gulf Breeze, FL$187K322,041
- 1994 Green Heron Ct Gulf Breeze, FL$159K321,629
- 6331 Heronwalk Dr Gulf Breeze, FL$171K321,686
- 6306 Heronwalk Dr Gulf Breeze, FL$181K321,908
- 1980 Green Heron Ct Gulf Breeze, FL$147K321,615
- 6332 Heronwalk Dr Gulf Breeze, FL$177K321,734
- 1990 Green Heron Ct Gulf Breeze, FL$236K322,585
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.