- Lot: 7,666 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- 376 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,867 all time views
- 22 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Jun 2005 for $380,000
- Price/sqft: $221
- MLS #: A1939330
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Property Type \ Single Family, Type of Association \ None, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Membership Purch Rqd \ No, Parking Description \ Driveway, Restrictions \ None, Status \ Active-Available, Tax Information \ Tax Reflects No Exemptions, Terms Considered \ Conventional, Type of Property \ Single, Water Description \ Municipal Water, Waterfront Property (Y\N) \ No, Construction Type \ Cbs Construction, Design \ Detached, Design Description \ One Story, Exterior Features \ Fence, Heating Description \ Electric Heat, Interior Features \ First Floor Entry, Year Built Description \ Resale, Cooling Description \ Electric Cooling, Equipment\Appliances \ Electric Water Heater, Front Exposure \ South, Rooms Description \ Family Room, Equipment\Appliances \ Refrigerator, Equipment\Appliances \ Electric Range, Pool \ No, Roof Description \ Shingle Roof, Style \ No Pool\No Water, Subdivision Information \ Other Subdiv\Park Info, View \ Other View, Furnished Info (List) \ Unfurnished, Lot Description \ Less Than 1\4 Acre Lot, Dining Description \ Dining\Living Room, Floor Description \ Tile Floors, Bedroom Description \ Other, Equipment\Appliances \ Microwave, Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Hurricane Shutters, Sewer Description \ Septic, Roof Description \ Composition Roll, Section \ 13, Construction Type \ Pre-Cast Concrete Construction, Terms Considered \ All Cash, Municipal Code \ 30, Subdivision Name \ 13 54 40 CENTRAL MIAMI PA, Folio Number \ 30-40-13-019-0490
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,573 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 73
- Parcel #: 3040130190490
- Zillow Home ID: 44189020
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $339-430K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33155 home values will rise 3.8% next year, compared to a 4.6% rise for Coral Terrace as a whole. Among 33155 homes, this home is 28.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 19.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33155, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.7% greater than in Coral Terrace, and 94.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33155 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Coral Terrace.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33155 home values.
|6321 SW 36th St Miami, FL||$290K||3||2||1,292|
|6301 SW 36th St Miami, FL||$384K||3||2||1,786|
|6300 SW 35th St Miami, FL||$328K||3||1||1,299|
|6326 SW 35th St Miami, FL||$298K||2||1||1,285|
|6331 SW 36th St Miami, FL||$282K||3||2||1,273|
|6334 SW 35th St Miami, FL||$368K||4||4||1,863|
|6281 SW 36th St Miami, FL||$326K||3||2||1,348|
|6340 SW 35th St Miami, FL||$251K||3||1||1,085|
|6341 SW 36th St Miami, FL||$295K||3||2||1,405|
|6315 SW 35th St Miami, FL||$303K||3||1||1,124|
|6305 SW 35th St Miami, FL||$303K||2||1||1,115|
|6300 SW 37th St Miami, FL||$493K||3||2||2,659|
|6350 SW 35th St Miami, FL||$231K||3||1||909|
|6321 SW 35th St Miami, FL||$423K||3||2||1,790|
|6334 SW 35th St Miami, FL||$340K||3||3||1,857|
|6271 SW 36th St Miami, FL||$464K||3||2||1,832|
|6321 SW 35th St Miami, FL||$396K||3||2||1|
|6351 SW 36th St Miami, FL||$290K||3||2||1,371|
|6326 SW 37th St Miami, FL||$316K||3||2||1,600|
|6331 SW 35th St Miami, FL||$648K||5||3||3,168|
Nearby Schools in Coral Terrace
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.