- Lot: 0.47 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 46 days on Zillow
- Views: 716 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2005 for $311,700
- Price/sqft: $142
- MLS #: O5346785
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- View: City, Water
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Convection Oven, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Exhaust Fan, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Microwave Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Architectural Style \ Contemporary, Architectural Style \ Patio, Community Features \ Dock, Community Features \ Elevators, Community Features \ Fees Required, Community Features \ Fishing Pier, Community Features \ Fitness, Community Features \ Gated Community, Community Features \ Storage, Condo Fees Term \ Monthly, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Brick, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Balcony/Sun Deck, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Lights, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Open, Exterior Features \ Rental Apartment, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Exterior Features \ Storage, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ Other, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Floor Covering \ Wood, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 1 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Assigned Parking, Garage Features \ Covered Parking, Garage Features \ Guest Parking, Garage Features \ Secured Parking, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ None, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Built in Features, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Elevator, Interior Features \ Fire Sprinkler, Interior Features \ Hot Tub/Spa, Interior Features \ Other, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Formal Living Room Separate, Interior Layout \ L Dining, Interior Layout \ Living Room/Great Room, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Last Status \ Incomplete, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Balcony, Location \ In City Limits, Location \ In County, Location \ Pool View, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ Street Paved, Location \ Street Private, Maintenance Includes \ Building Exterior, Maintenance Includes \ Cable, Maintenance Includes \ Community Pool, Maintenance Includes \ Electric, Maintenance Includes \ Private Road, Maintenance Includes \ Roof, Maintenance Includes \ Water/Sewer, Master Bath Features \ Bath w Spa/Hydro Massage Tub, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Garden Bath, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Community, Pool Type \ Gunite/Concrete, Pool Type \ In Ground, Property Description \ High Rise, Property Style \ Condo, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Other, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ County Water, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Public Municipal Water, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Water Access \ Lake, Water Extras \ Fishing Pier, Water Frontage \ Lake, Water View \ Lake
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick, Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 6
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,260 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 122328725601603
- Zillow Home ID: 66194195
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $159-252K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Metro West home values will increase 6.3% next year, compared to a 8.5% rise for Orlando as a whole. Among Metro West homes, this home is 172.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 48.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Metro West, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 80.8% greater than in Orlando, and 366.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Metro West home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Metro West home values.
|Other Units in this Building (61)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 6312 Buford St|
Nearby Schools in Orlando
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!