6312 Montezuma Rd, San Diego, CA 921153 beds, 2 baths, 1,420 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $355,000
- Price/sqft: $250
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,420 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1953
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4670851400
- Zillow Home ID: 16996534
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6312 Montezuma Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the College East market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 19% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.6% greater than in San Diego, and 43.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent College East home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or College East home values.
- 5109 63rd St San Diego, CA$500K321,461
- 6316 Montezuma Rd San Diego, CA$484K321,408
- 5135 63rd St San Diego, CA$515K521,863
- 5110 63rd St San Diego, CA$458K31.51,334
- 5114 63rd St San Diego, CA$605K522,200
- 5115 63rd St San Diego, CA$586K732,055
- 6322 Montezuma Rd San Diego, CA$469K321,481
- 6319-6321 Montezuma Rd San Diego, CA$507KStudio--1,000
- 5104 63rd St San Diego, CA$531K331,716
- 6315-6317 Montezuma Rd San Diego, CA$594K211,881
- 6311 Montezuma Rd San Diego, CA$606K321,796
- 6307 Montezuma Rd San Diego, CA$615K422,059
- 6323-6325 Montezuma Rd San Diego, CA$497K421,405
- 5120 63rd St San Diego, CA$503K531,472
- 6326 Montezuma Rd San Diego, CA$364K431,661
- 5125 63rd St San Diego, CA$560K332,214
- 6303 Montezuma Rd San Diego, CA$548K321,566
- 5070 Art St San Diego, CA$521K221,623
- 6258 Montezuma Rd San Diego, CA$478K31.51,394
- 5117 E Falls View Dr San Diego, CA$544K31.51,776
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.