- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6312 N Allison Dr, Oklahoma City, OK 731123 beds, 3 baths, 2,159 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $165,000
- Price/sqft: $76
- Flooring: Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 567 sqft
- Security System
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,159 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Parcel #: 143361130
- Zillow Home ID: 21965240
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6312 N Allison Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73112, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.2% lower than in Oklahoma City, and 42.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 73112 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73112 home values.
- 4301 Holiday Pl Oklahoma City, OK$148K321,684
- 6308 N Allison Dr Oklahoma City, OK$108K321,274
- 6304 N Allison Dr Oklahoma City, OK$113K31.51,227
- 4305 Holiday Pl Oklahoma City, OK$111K31.51,362
- 6300 N Allison Dr Oklahoma City, OK$109K31.51,144
- 4230 Holiday Pl Oklahoma City, OK$123K31.751,424
- 4226 Holiday Pl Oklahoma City, OK$112K31.51,305
- 4309 Holiday Pl Oklahoma City, OK$123K321,311
- 6309 N Allison Dr Oklahoma City, OK$163K321,628
- 6225 N Vermont Ave Oklahoma City, OK$117K31.51,237
- 6220 N Allison Dr Oklahoma City, OK$129K321,560
- 6305 N Allison Dr Oklahoma City, OK$117K31.51,244
- 4234 Holiday Pl Oklahoma City, OK$106K321,268
- 6221 N Vermont Ave Oklahoma City, OK$117K21.51,309
- 6229 N Vermont Ave Oklahoma City, OK$113K31.51,299
- 4332 NW 63rd St Oklahoma City, OK$121K321,880
- 4334 NW 63rd St Oklahoma City, OK$132K332,804
- 4330 NW 63rd St # 10 Oklahoma City, OK$137K422,240
- 4336 NW 63rd St Oklahoma City, OK$117K321,880
- 4328 NW 63rd St # 9 Oklahoma City, OK$134K422,180
Nearby Schools in Oklahoma City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.