6313 Shirley Ave, Tarzana, CA 913353 beds, 1 bath, 1,826 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,056 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $530,000
- Price/sqft: $290
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 24 Hour Availability, Carpeting, Hardwood Floors, High Ceilings, Long Lease Terms Available, Pet Friendly, Professionally Managed, Recently Remodeled, Tile Flooring, WD Hookup
- Garbage disposal
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,826 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 64
- Parcel #: 2131021002
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Zillow Home ID: 19924275
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6313 Shirley Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Tarzana, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.1% greater than in Los Angeles, and 59.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Tarzana home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Tarzana home values.
- 6307 Shirley Ave Tarzana, CA$512K421,584
- 6319 Shirley Ave Tarzana, CA$570K421,733
- 6301 Shirley Ave Tarzana, CA$485K321,483
- 6322 Belmar Ave Tarzana, CA$544K321,695
- 6316 Belmar Ave Tarzana, CA$520K421,584
- 6330 Belmar Ave Tarzana, CA$513K421,584
- 6312 Belmar Ave Tarzana, CA$503K321,483
- 6267 Shirley Ave Tarzana, CA$522K421,584
- 6312 Shirley Ave Tarzana, CA$559K421,809
- 6306 Shirley Ave Tarzana, CA$504K321,557
- 6318 Shirley Ave Tarzana, CA$577K421,992
- 19459 Friar St Tarzana, CA$575K421,926
- 19453 Friar St Tarzana, CA$566K311,777
- 6304 Belmar Ave Tarzana, CA$505K421,584
- 6300 Shirley Ave Tarzana, CA$506K421,584
- 19465 Friar St Tarzana, CA$570K321,777
- 19447 Friar St Tarzana, CA$629K421,584
- 6261 Shirley Ave Tarzana, CA$482K321,443
- 6270 Shirley Ave Tarzana, CA$465K321,377
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.