- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6314 Keystone St, Philadelphia, PA 191354 beds, 1 bath, 1,050 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Last sold: Jan 2011 for $46,000
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,050 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 71
- Parcel #: 411460300
- Zillow Home ID: 10418050
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6314 Keystone Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Wissinoming market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 42.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.6% lower than in Philadelphia, and 1.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Wissinoming home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wissinoming home values.
- 6312 Keystone St Philadelphia, PA$108KStudio--1,050
- 6318 Keystone St Philadelphia, PA$63K41400
- Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$66K411,120
- 6311 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$83K411,280
- 6313 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$137K411,280
- 6317 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$56K411,120
- 6319 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$76K411,120
- 6309 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$79K311,188
- 6321 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$84K311,120
- 6307 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$71K311,152
- 6323 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$83K411,120
- 6305 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$77K311,152
- 6325 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$60K411,120
- 6303 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$89K311,152
- 6301 1/2 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$71K311,152
- 6327 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$66K411,120
- 6329 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$63K411,120
- 6301 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$87K311,188
- Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$79K311,188
- 6331 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$76K411,120
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.