6315 E Valley Rd, Nashville, TN 372053 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,592 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3.57 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $630,000
- Price/sqft: $243
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 550 sqft
- Security System
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,592 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Lot depth: 550
- Lot width: 309
- Parcel #: 12903002900
- Zillow Home ID: 41154159
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6315 E Valley Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Meade, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 46.8% less than in Nashville, and 36.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help West Meade home values rise more quickly than other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Meade home values.
- 6311 E Valley Rd Nashville, TN$682K344,000
- 6319 E Valley Rd Nashville, TN$556K343,483
- 312 Terry Trce Nashville, TN$1.39M75.59,024
- 6316 E Valley Rd Nashville, TN$533K32.52,867
- 308 Terry Trce Nashville, TN$1.54M55.56,485
- 6310 E Valley Rd Nashville, TN$3.45M55.513,257
- 212 Robin Hill Rd Nashville, TN$602K533,395
- 6318 E Valley Rd Nashville, TN$653K344,767
- 6307 E Valley Rd Nashville, TN$719K343,699
- 6324 E Valley Rd Nashville, TN$562K432,753
- 309 Terry Trce Nashville, TN$1.19M55.55,069
- 6323 E Valley Rd Nashville, TN$853K74.56,332
- 6306 E Valley Rd Nashville, TN$890K454,220
- 6321 E Valley Rd Nashville, TN$1.22M655,862
- 144 Vaughns Gap Rd Nashville, TN$938K544,635
- 134 Vaughns Gap Rd Nashville, TN$1.36M466,619
- 154 Vaughns Gap Rd Nashville, TN$495K332,554
- 220 Robin Hill Rd Nashville, TN$561K43.53,655
- 222 Robin Hill Rd Nashville, TN$556K533,369
- 215 Brook Hollow Rd Nashville, TN$710K443,385
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.