6315 Summer Oaks Dr, Charlotte, NC 282124 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,763 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $73,000
- Price/sqft: $41
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 462 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,763 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 13313267
- Zillow Home ID: 6228286
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6315 Summer Oaks Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Sharon Amity, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.8% higher than in Charlotte, and 364.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Sharon Amity home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Sharon Amity home values.
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
1,692 sqft, 5,662 sqft lot, built in 1998
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
- 6309 Summer Oaks Dr Charlotte, NC$91K321,361
- 6324 Sunglow Ct Charlotte, NC$112K321,366
- 6320 Sunglow Ct Charlotte, NC$107K321,344
- 6310 Sunglow Ct Charlotte, NC$105K321,450
- 5820 Country Walk Dr Charlotte, NC$84K321,373
- 5826 Country Walk Dr Charlotte, NC$99K321,523
- 5806 Country Walk Dr Charlotte, NC$124K42.52,185
- 5832 Country Walk Dr Charlotte, NC$129K42.51,619
- 6312 Summer Oaks Dr Charlotte, NC$90K321,428
- 5800 Country Walk Dr Charlotte, NC$101K321,366
- 6319 Sunglow Ct Charlotte, NC$102K321,366
- 6311 Sunglow Ct Charlotte, NC$109K321,428
- Country Walk Dr Charlotte, NC$97K321,341
- 5823 Country Walk Dr Charlotte, NC$106K321,353
- 5817 Country Walk Dr Charlotte, NC$117K32.51,552
- 6409 Reddman Rd Charlotte, NC$192K332,400
- 5900 Country Walk Dr Charlotte, NC$106K321,373
- 6323 Sunglow Ct Charlotte, NC$116K321,462
- 5829 Country Walk Dr Charlotte, NC$99K321,373
- 5811 Country Walk Dr Charlotte, NC$102K321,379
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!