6316 30th Ave NW, Seattle, WA 981074 beds, 2 baths, 3,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1919
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $556,000
- Price/sqft: $168
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 200 sqft
- Unfinished basement, 890 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Metal, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,300 sqft
- Parcel #: 7550800380
- Zillow Home ID: 49045199
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6316 30th Avenue Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sunset Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 3.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 52% less than in Seattle, and 64.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Sunset Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sunset Hill home values.
- 6312 30th Ave NW Seattle, WA$564K41.51,865
- 2851 NW 64th St Seattle, WA$443K21960
- 2847 NW 64th St Seattle, WA$643K312,320
- 2856 NW 64th St Seattle, WA$819K62.252,380
- 6302 30th Ave NW Seattle, WA$440K311,130
- 2850 NW 64th St Seattle, WA$538K421,900
- 2846 NW 63rd St Seattle, WA$446K311,230
- 6315 30th Ave NW Seattle, WA$786K32.52,480
- 2848 NW 64th St Seattle, WA$656K421,730
- 2845 NW 64th St Seattle, WA$444K311,300
- 6412 30th Ave NW Seattle, WA$562K321,996
- 3002 NW 63rd St Seattle, WA$638K321,820
- 2842 NW 63rd St Seattle, WA$543K332,040
- 3000 NW 64th St Seattle, WA$783K421,880
- 2842 NW 64th St Seattle, WA$510K311,170
- 3007 NW 64th St Seattle, WA$557K411,570
- 2855 NW 65th St Seattle, WA$558K311,880
- 2847 NW 65th St Seattle, WA$491K211,490
- 2839 NW 64th St Seattle, WA$827K632,930
- 3006 NW 63rd St Seattle, WA$502K31.751,490
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!