- Lot: 9,029 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- 119 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $25
- Last sold: Dec 2000 for $249,900
- Price/sqft: $125
- MLS #: 5139623
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- View: City, Mountain
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Other Bdrm Dwnstrs, Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Assoc Rules/Info \ Rental OK (See Rmks), Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Quarterly, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Association Fee Incl \ Street Maint, Complex Feature \ Biking/Walking Path, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Styles \ Stacked, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Built-in BBQ, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s), Exterior Stories \ 2, Features \ Drink Wtr Filter Sys, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Fireplace \ Fireplace Family Rm, Fireplace \ Gas Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Mountain Ridge, Items Updated: Bath(s) Partial/Full \ Partial, Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Partial, Items Updated: Kitchen Partial/Full \ Partial, Items Updated: Plmbg Partial/Full \ Partial, Items Updated: Roof Partial/Full \ Partial, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Back, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Front, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Private Toilet Room, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, Master Bedroom \ Upstairs, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Attch''d Gar Cabinets, Parking \ Dir Entry frm Garage, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ Fenced Pool, Pool - Private \ Heated Pool, Pool - Private \ Play Pool, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Property Description \ Hillside Lot, Property Description \ Mountain View(s), Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Roofing \ All Tile, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ Spa - Heated, Spa \ Spa - Private, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ Pre-Wire Sat Dish, Technology \ Pre-Wire Srnd Snd, Technology \ Security Sys Owned, Utilities \ APS, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,635 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 20110424
- Zillow Home ID: 50185093
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Deer Valley home values will increase 2.9% next year, compared to a 2.7% increase for Phoenix as a whole. Among Deer Valley homes, this home is 82.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 6.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Deer Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 57.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.8% less than in Phoenix, and 97% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Deer Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Deer Valley home values.
|6322 W Range Mule Dr Phoenix, AZ||$330K||--||3.75||3,098|
|6315 W El Cortez Pl Phoenix, AZ||$347K||4||3||3,215|
|6321 W El Cortez Pl Phoenix, AZ||$292K||5||2.5||2,635|
|25445 N 63rd Dr Phoenix, AZ||$390K||5||3||3,332|
|25441 N 63rd Dr Phoenix, AZ||$366K||--||3.75||3,098|
|6325 W El Cortez Pl Phoenix, AZ||$251K||--||2.75||1,922|
|6326 W Range Mule Dr Phoenix, AZ||$270K||--||3.5||2,292|
|6319 W Range Mule Dr Phoenix, AZ||$302K||5||3.5||2,635|
|6311 W El Cortez Pl Phoenix, AZ||$471K||--||--||3,547|
|25437 N 63rd Dr Phoenix, AZ||$340K||--||3.5||2,635|
|6331 W El Cortez Pl Phoenix, AZ||$333K||4||3||3,131|
|6327 W Range Mule Dr Phoenix, AZ||$328K||5||3||3,098|
|6332 W Range Mule Dr Phoenix, AZ||$245K||--||2.75||1,922|
|6316 W El Cortez Pl Phoenix, AZ||$348K||--||4||3,215|
|25431 N 63rd Dr Phoenix, AZ||$358K||--||3.75||3,098|
|6322 W El Cortez Pl Phoenix, AZ||--||--||3.5||2,635|
|25430 N 63rd Dr Phoenix, AZ||$316K||--||3||2,543|
|6310 W El Cortez Pl Phoenix, AZ||$490K||5||3||3,299|
|6333 W Range Mule Dr Phoenix, AZ||$323K||--||3.75||3,098|
|6337 W El Cortez Pl Phoenix, AZ||$326K||4||2.5||3,098|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!