- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6317 Bluff Forest Dr, Saint Louis, MO 631294 beds, 4 baths, 3,718 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2000 for $367,500
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,718 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 160
- Lot width: 135
- Parcel #: 33H230146
- Zillow Home ID: 2929640
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6317 Bluff Forest Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 63129 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 15.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25% lower than in Oakville, and 37.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 63129 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oakville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 63129 home values.
- 6329 Bluff Forest Dr Saint Louis, MO$390K42.53,464
- 406 Bluff Crest Ct Saint Louis, MO$416K42.53,621
- 412 Bluff Crest Ct Saint Louis, MO$805K444,650
- 6318 Bluff Forest Dr Saint Louis, MO$415K43.53,001
- 6324 Bluff Forest Dr Saint Louis, MO$465K53.53,618
- 6335 Bluff Forest Dr Saint Louis, MO$385K42.53,392
- 6312 Bluff Forest Dr Saint Louis, MO$623K46.53,792
- 6330 Bluff Forest Dr Saint Louis, MO$389K42.53,538
- 6245 Bluff Forest Dr Saint Louis, MO$376K433,108
- 400 Bluff Crest Ct Saint Louis, MO$396K332,747
- 6336 Bluff Forest Dr Saint Louis, MO$323K53.52,613
- 405 Bluff Crest Ct Saint Louis, MO$383K42.53,106
- 6343 Bluff Forest Dr Saint Louis, MO$351K32.52,726
- 6306 Bluff Forest Dr Saint Louis, MO$664K33.54,010
- 6402 Fordyce Bluffs Dr Saint Louis, MO$236K------
- 6239 Bluff Forest Dr Saint Louis, MO$338K42.53,206
- 6300 Bluff Forest Dr Saint Louis, MO$426K32.52,960
- 6250 Kings Ferry Pl Saint Louis, MO$403K322,607
- 6240 Kings Ferry Pl Saint Louis, MO$408K44.53,180
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!