6317 Happy Ln, Milton, FL 325703 beds, 2 baths, 1,537 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $51,000
- Price/sqft: $33
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 426 sqft
- Breakfast nook
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,537 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1974
- Lot depth: 122
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 332N285630007000170
- Zillow Home ID: 47906074
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6317 Happy Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32570 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 51.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22.7% higher than in Milton, and 101.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32570 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Milton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32570 home values.
- 6311 Happy Ln Milton, FL$63K321,341
- 6323 Happy Ln Milton, FL$59K321,309
- 6316 Mockingbird Ln Milton, FL$134K432,271
- 6318 Happy Ln Milton, FL$141K422,012
- 6329 Happy Ln Milton, FL$87K31.51,578
- 6305 Happy Ln Milton, FL--321,384
- 6312 Happy Ln Milton, FL$138K322,354
- 6307 Mockingbird Ln Milton, FL$114K321,385
- 6326 Happy Ln Milton, FL$92K321,951
- 6332 Mockingbird Ln Milton, FL$101K321,800
- 6306 Happy Ln Milton, FL$94K321,496
- 6334 Happy Ln Milton, FL$125K321,668
- 5502 Westwood Dr Milton, FL$133K321,677
- 6315 Mockingbird Ln Milton, FL$89K321,350
- 6323 Mockingbird Ln Milton, FL$86K221,378
- 5496 Westwood Dr Milton, FL$137K422,134
- 5508 Westwood Dr Milton, FL$124K421,672
- 6335 Happy Ln Milton, FL$94K421,654
- 6340 Mockingbird Ln Milton, FL$95K321,425
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!