6317 Hegerman St, Philadelphia, PA 191352 beds, 2 baths, 992 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 1950
- 32 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Wall
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $32,750
- Price/sqft: $33
- MLS #: 6407431
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet
- View: Territorial
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 992 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 16
- Parcel #: 411382500
- Zillow Home ID: 10417458
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6317 Hegerman Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Wissinoming, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.5% higher than in Philadelphia, and 100% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Wissinoming home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wissinoming home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
1,076 sqft, 1,306 sqft lot, built in 1920
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 6319 Hegerman St Philadelphia, PA$83K31992
- 6315 Hegerman St Philadelphia, PA$85K31992
- 6321 Hegerman St Philadelphia, PA$81K31992
- 6313 Hegerman St Philadelphia, PA$81K21992
- 6323 Hegerman St Philadelphia, PA$82K21992
- 6311 Hegerman St Philadelphia, PA$81K31992
- 6325 Hegerman St Philadelphia, PA$88K21992
- 6309 Hegerman St Philadelphia, PA$86K31992
- 6327 Hegerman St Philadelphia, PA$82K31992
- 6307 Hegerman St Philadelphia, PA$83K21992
- 6314 Edmund St Philadelphia, PA$68K31992
- 6312 Edmund St Philadelphia, PA$75K31992
- 6318 Edmund St Philadelphia, PA$68K31992
- 6316 Edmund St Philadelphia, PA$68K31992
- 6310 Edmund St Philadelphia, PA$74K31992
- 6308 Edmund St Philadelphia, PA$71K21992
- 6329 Hegerman St Philadelphia, PA$94K21992
- 6305 Hegerman St Philadelphia, PA$85K31992
- 6320 Edmund St Philadelphia, PA$71K31992
- 6306 Edmund St Philadelphia, PA$70K31992
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.