- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6318 Jupiter Ave, Memphis, TN 381343 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,506 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,625 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $90,000
- Price/sqft: $60
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,506 sqft
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 85
- Parcel #: B0157 P00068
- Zillow Home ID: 42297304
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6318 Jupiter Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 38134, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 57.3% greater than in Bartlett, and 177.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 38134 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bartlett.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 38134 home values.
- 6310 Jupiter Ave Bartlett, TN$95K31.51,477
- 2693 N Star Dr Memphis, TN$115K42.52,228
- 6317 Acorn Dr Memphis, TN$102K321,505
- 6309 Acorn Dr Bartlett, TN$90K31.51,388
- 2707 N Star Dr Bartlett, TN$128K321,585
- 6313 Jupiter Ave Memphis, TN$108K31.51,290
- 6321 Jupiter Ave Bartlett, TN$97K321,567
- 6300 Jupiter Ave Memphis, TN$126K321,738
- 6305 Jupiter Ave Bartlett, TN$113K321,567
- 6331 Jupiter Ave Bartlett, TN$99K221,665
- 6301 Acorn Dr Memphis, TN$112K31.51,391
- 6295 Jupiter Ave Bartlett, TN$115K321,296
- 6318 Acorn Dr Bartlett, TN$95K31.51,396
- 2694 N Star Dr Bartlett, TN$99K21.51,368
- 2694 Mercury St Memphis, TN$95K31.51,344
- 6310 Acorn Dr Bartlett, TN$103K311,377
- 6328 Acorn Dr Memphis, TN$94K321,412
- 2708 N Star Dr Memphis, TN$108K321,434
- 6291 Acorn Dr Bartlett, TN$100K31.51,320
- 6302 Acorn Dr Bartlett, TN$99K31.51,583
Nearby Schools in Bartlett
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292