- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6319 Bergen Dr, Richmond, VA 232254 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,046 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Modern home & amenities perfect for a small or growing family! Near the Westover Hills/Forest Hill, just South of the river, 10-15 minute commute to VCU/MCV Hospital, 5-7 minute commute to the VA Hospital. GREAT location for medical/dental students & residents (dont underestimate the value of the short commute for 3-7 years!). Almost 1/2 acre FENCED lot, natural back yard with large bamboo stalks. Small dogs/cats allowed (30lb) as long as they are housetrained.
Hardwood in kitchen, foyer, and dining room. Carpet elsewhere. 42" Maple cabinets, black/stainless steel appliances in kitchen. Recessed lighting on first floor. Deadbolts on exterior doors & garage entry. Appliances included (Refrigerator, dishwasher, in-wall microwave, washer & dryer)
Wired for internet/ethernet & cable. Verizon FIOS & Comcast available. Wired for a security system. Family room, wired for surround sound & projector. Aluminum blinds on all windows. Attic storage with pull-down staircase.
1 minute walk to a middle school with tennis courts, basketball courts, and a track.3-5 minutes from Food Lion, Ukrops, Walmart, Target, Lowes, tons of restaurants (Jason's Deli, 5 Guys, Moe's SW grill, fantastic Italian). More restaurants in Carytown 5-7 minutes away.5-7 minutes from Stony Point Fashion Mall.Less than 2-3 minutes from Bank of America & Wachovia, 1 mile from a Post Office.Immediate access to the Powhite and Chippenham parkways.
- Lot: 0.39 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2004 for $212,000
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 504 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,046 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 227
- Lot width: 81
- Parcel #: C0050366047
- Zillow Home ID: 63257664
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6319 Bergen Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Cedarhurst market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 8.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% less than in Richmond, and 98.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Cedarhurst home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cedarhurst home values.
- 6319 Bergen Dr Richmond, VA$198K42.52,100
- 6325 Bergen Dr Richmond, VA$179K321,424
- 6313 Bergen Dr Richmond, VA$174K321,466
- 6232 Debora Dr Richmond, VA$152K--11,183
- 6226 Debora Dr Richmond, VA$162K311,212
- 6307 Bergen Dr Richmond, VA$212K32.52,115
- 6331 Bergen Dr Richmond, VA$233K432,036
- 6238 Debora Dr Richmond, VA$176K421,750
- 6220 Debora Dr Richmond, VA$164K321,632
- 6318 Bergen Dr Richmond, VA$239K42.52,146
- 6324 Bergen Dr Richmond, VA$189K32.51,600
- 6244 Debora Dr Richmond, VA$168K321,439
- 6212 Debora Dr Richmond, VA$167K321,426
- 6312 Bergen Dr Richmond, VA$198K42.52,278
- 6337 Bergen Dr Richmond, VA$179K321,424
- 6330 Bergen Dr Richmond, VA$199K42.52,115
- 6248 Debora Dr Richmond, VA$170K--21,512
- 6206 Debora Dr Richmond, VA$163K521,820
- 6306 Bergen Dr Richmond, VA$192K42.51,922
- 6336 Bergen Dr Richmond, VA$165K42.51,632
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292