6319 Creekside Way, Hamilton, OH 450113 beds, 2 baths, 1,665 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,407 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2003 for $251,588
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, Off street, On street, 2 spaces, 441 sqft
- Basement, Bedroom, Foyer, Full Bath, Kitchen, Living Room, Parking Type: Driveway, Parking Type: Garage - Attached, Parking Type: On Street, Parking Type: Oversized, View Type: Golf Course
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,665 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: A0300145000028
- Zillow Home ID: 63779116
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6319 Creekside Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 45011 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 54.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.8% greater than in Hamilton, and 120.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 45011 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hamilton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 45011 home values.
- 6309 Creekside Way Hamilton, OH$205K322,801
- 6329 Creekside Way Hamilton, OH$247K322,854
- 6286 Shady Creek Way Hamilton, OH$263K323,425
- 6276 Shady Creek Way Hamilton, OH$246K333,588
- 6324 Creekside Way Hamilton, OH$291K32.53,476
- 6334 Creekside Way Hamilton, OH$183K221,624
- 6314 Creekside Way Hamilton, OH$271K32.53,102
- 6344 Creekside Way Hamilton, OH$286K333,422
- 6266 Shady Creek Way Hamilton, OH$272K323,462
- 6304 Creekside Way Hamilton, OH$221K332,376
- 6359 Creekside Way Hamilton, OH$236K321,898
- 6354 Creekside Way Hamilton, OH$263K332,995
- 6294 Creekside Way Hamilton, OH$192K322,352
- 6256 Shady Creek Way Hamilton, OH$237K333,054
- 6364 Creekside Way Hamilton, OH$241K332,680
- 6261 Shady Creek Way Hamilton, OH$210K32.52,472
- 6252 Schaffers Run Dr Hamilton, OH$243K331,963
- 6369 Creekside Way Hamilton, OH$178K321,638
- 6284 Creekside Way Hamilton, OH$302K342,898
- 6374 Creekside Way Hamilton, OH$225K32.53,579
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.