- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
632 Dover St, Baltimore, MD 212301.5 baths, 572 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 517 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $700
- Price/sqft: $1
- Finished basement, 286 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 572 sqft
- Lot depth: 47
- Lot width: 11
- Parcel #: 0675 049
- Zillow Home ID: 36535513
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 632 Dover Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 21230, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.7% lower than in Baltimore, and 96.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 21230 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21230 home values.
- 630 Dover St Baltimore, MD$144K--1572
- 634 Dover St Baltimore, MD$145K22572
- 628 Dover St Baltimore, MD$170K--2652
- 636 Dover St Baltimore, MD$165K--2624
- 626 Dover St Baltimore, MD$165K--2572
- 638 Dover St Baltimore, MD$180K11.5624
- 624 Dover St Baltimore, MD$147K--1600
- 640 Dover St Baltimore, MD$145K22624
- 622 Dover St Baltimore, MD$147K21.5600
- 642 Dover St Baltimore, MD$151K22624
- 629 Dover St Baltimore, MD$154K--1.5572
- 631 Dover St Baltimore, MD$156K22900
- 216 Emory St Baltimore, MD$918K----5,510
- 633 Dover St Baltimore, MD$180K--2624
- 644 Dover St Baltimore, MD$161K22624
- 635 Dover St Baltimore, MD$166K21.5624
- 637 Dover St Baltimore, MD$165K--1.5624
- 646 Dover St Baltimore, MD$157K--2572
- 639 Dover St Baltimore, MD$172K22624
- 648 Dover St Baltimore, MD$163K22.5572
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!