632 Morse Ave, Sunnyvale, CA 940853 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,384 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Last sold: Jan 2007 for $755,000
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 405 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,384 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: 20416063
- Zillow Home ID: 19542255
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 632 Morse Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Murphy, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 410% greater than in Sunnyvale, and 40.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West Murphy home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sunnyvale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Murphy home values.
- 634 Morse Ave Sunnyvale, CA$912K42.51,694
- 627 Santa Barbara Ter Sunnyvale, CA$875K42.51,694
- 636 Morse Ave Sunnyvale, CA$885K32.51,468
- 631 Santa Barbara Ter Sunnyvale, CA$871K32.51,384
- 630 Morse Ave Sunnyvale, CA$803KStudio--2,862
- 630 Morse Ave # 2 Sunnyvale, CA$474K21.5954
- 635 Santa Barbara Ter Sunnyvale, CA$889K32.51,468
- 640 Morse Ave Sunnyvale, CA$886K32.51,384
- 432 Waddington Ave Sunnyvale, CA$837K----1,554
- 639 Santa Barbara Ter Sunnyvale, CA$926K431,694
- 635 Morse Ave Sunnyvale, CA$632K311,008
- 639 Morse Ave Sunnyvale, CA$654K311,056
- 646 Morse Ave Sunnyvale, CA$913K32.51,694
- 440 Waddington Ave Sunnyvale, CA$848K----1,554
- 631 Morse Ave Sunnyvale, CA$1.02M542,345
- 624 Santa Barbara Ter Sunnyvale, CA$737K32.51,384
- 645 Santa Barbara Ter Sunnyvale, CA$883K32.51,384
- 630 Santa Barbara Ter Sunnyvale, CA$746K32.51,468
- 419 S Fernwood Cir Sunnyvale, CA$747K421,548
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!