632 NW 85th St, Seattle, WA 981173 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,180 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,597 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $335,000
- Price/sqft: $284
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 1 space
- RV Parking
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood, Wood products
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,180 sqft
- Parcel #: 0946000290
- Zillow Home ID: 48697379
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 632 Nw 85th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Greenwood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.3% higher than in Seattle, and 18.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Greenwood home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Greenwood home values.
- 634 NW 85th St Seattle, WA$843K953,940
- 631 NW 86th St Seattle, WA$334K21.51,100
- 626 NW 85th St Seattle, WA$301K211,010
- 639 NW 86th St Seattle, WA$420K21980
- 640 NW 85th St Seattle, WA$323K21.51,080
- 638 NW 85th St Seattle, WA$324K21.51,080
- 627 NW 86th St Seattle, WA$380K121,140
- 605 NW 85th St Seattle, WA$486K------
- 603 NW 85th St # B Seattle, WA$409K22.51,280
- 642 NW 85th St Seattle, WA$323K21.51,080
- 633 NW 85th St APT 102 Seattle, WA$209K11660
- 643 NW 86th St Seattle, WA$387K211,010
- 644 NW 85th St Seattle, WA$323K21.51,080
- 633 NW 85th St APT 201 Seattle, WA$296K21.75950
- 622 NW 85th St Seattle, WA$417K211,010
- 621 NW 86th St Seattle, WA$361K111,080
- 633 NW 85th St Seattle, WA$673K11683
- 633 NW 85th St APT 202 Seattle, WA$281K22840
- 633 NW 85th St APT 301 Seattle, WA$283K21.75840
- 633 NW 85th St APT 201 Seattle, WA$271K21.75840
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.