632 Pacific StUNIT 5, Santa Monica, CA 90405
Sold on 7/23/12: $869,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Condo:1,383 sq ft
- Lot:5,977 sqft
- Year Built:1977
- Last Sold:Jul 2012 for $869,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow517
- Last Remodel Year1977
- Parcel #4289005058
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID20484118
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$845,510||$761K – $947K||+$4,070||$611||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$3,290/mo||$2.2K – $4.7K/mo||+$48||$2.38||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 90405 home values will rise 10.2% next year, compared to a 7.7% rise for Santa Monica as a whole. Among 90405 homes, this home is valued 29.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 21.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 90405 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 5.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 34% higher than in Santa Monica, and 68.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 90405 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Santa Monica.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90405 home values.
Neighborhood for 632 Pacific Street UNIT 5
Nearby Schools in Santa Monica
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- John Muir Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.2 mi
- Santa Monica High (assigned) 8-12 0.2 mi
- John Adams Middle (assigned) 6-8 0.8 mi
- Santa Monica Alternative (K-8) School K-8 0.3 mi
- Olympic High (Continuation) School 9-12 0.4 mi
- Will Rogers Elementary K-5 0.7 mi
- PS1 Pluralistic School K-6 0.8 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005