6320 Avery Island Ave, Austin, TX 787273 beds, 3.5 baths, 1,498 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,927 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2006
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Parking: 456 sqft
- View: Water
- DiningRoom, LaundryRoom, Roof Type: Composition, Roof Type: ShakeShingle
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,498 sqft
- Heating: None
- Lot depth: 104
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 174049
- Pets: No
- Zillow Home ID: 29375540
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6320 Avery Island Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 78727 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 7.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 55.6% lower than in Austin Metro, and 52.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 78727 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Austin Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 78727 home values.
- 6318 Avery Island Ave Austin, TX$176K--21,297
- 6401 Evangeline Trl Austin, TX$178K--21,297
- 6403 Evangeline Trl Austin, TX$172K--21,335
- 6316 Avery Island Ave Austin, TX$205K--21,463
- 6405 Evangeline Trl Austin, TX$192K--21,297
- 6311 Evangeline Trl Austin, TX$177K--31,457
- 6314 Avery Island Ave Austin, TX$182K321,297
- 6309 Evangeline Trl Austin, TX$166K--21,188
- 6321 Avery Island Ave Austin, TX$194K--21,693
- 6323 Avery Island Ave Austin, TX$167K--21,034
- 6319 Avery Island Ave Austin, TX$181K--21,335
- 6304 Weeks Cv Austin, TX$217K--21,463
- 6325 Avery Island Ave Austin, TX$179K321,335
- 6317 Avery Island Ave Austin, TX$160K221,034
- 6312 Avery Island Ave Austin, TX$178K221,020
- 6307 Evangeline Trl Austin, TX$185K321,297
- 6312 Avery Island Ave Austin, TX$167K221,020
- 6327 Avery Island Ave Austin, TX$199K--21,452
- 6306 Weeks Cv Austin, TX$178K--21,335
- 6315 Avery Island Ave Austin, TX$202K331,689
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.