6323 Meadow Rd, Dallas, TX 752306 beds, 6.5 baths, 7,154 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- 114 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2013
- MLS #: 12137931
- Cable Ready
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 474 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 7,154 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Lot depth: 157
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 00000409954000000
- Zillow Home ID: 26755710
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6323 Meadow Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Dallas market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 13.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 78.1% lower than in Dallas, and 47.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help North Dallas home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dallas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Dallas home values.
- 6331 Meadow Rd Dallas, TX$728K422,914
- 6319 Meadow Rd Dallas, TX$706K433,008
- 6324 Waggoner Dr Dallas, TX$1.01M45.54,549
- 6330 Waggoner Dr Dallas, TX$866K44.53,750
- 6339 Meadow Rd Dallas, TX$1.21M455,200
- 6326 Meadow Rd Dallas, TX$733K322,491
- 6318 Waggoner Dr Dallas, TX$1.06M64.55,488
- 6311 Meadow Rd Dallas, TX$864K43.53,506
- 6316 Meadow Rd Dallas, TX$665K322,193
- 6338 Waggoner Dr Dallas, TX$1.69M455,996
- 6338 Meadow Rd Dallas, TX$906K43.53,484
- 6308 Waggoner Dr Dallas, TX$1.15M54.56,343
- 6303 Meadow Rd Dallas, TX$599K432,772
- 6304 Meadow Rd Dallas, TX$887K433,876
- 6302 Waggoner Dr Dallas, TX$1.06M355,409
- 6315 Glendora Ave Dallas, TX$1.16M54.54,609
- 6341 Waggoner Dr Dallas, TX$1.41M54.56,036
- 6407 Meadow Rd Dallas, TX$1.99M55.57,181
- 6237 Meadow Rd Dallas, TX$878K42.53,341
- 6327 Glendora Ave Dallas, TX$1.16M32.52,816
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!