- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- 25 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,982 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Price/sqft: $117
- MLS #: 21343863
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 400 sqft
- Basement Description \ Unfinished, Heat \ ForcedAir, Optional Level Below Grade \ Basement, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Water Heater \ Gas, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Master Bedroom Description \ Suite, Pct Optional Level Finished \ 0-25%, Mandatory Fee Paid \ Annually, Architectural Style \ TradAmer, Lot Information \ Lakefront, Heat \ Humidifier, Master Bedroom Description \ Fireplace, Cool \ CeilingPaddleFans, Heat \ ElectronicAirFilter, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Cook Top Electric, Utility Options \ High Speed Internet Avail, Appliances \ Oven Double, Utility Options \ Cable Connected, Utility Options \ Gas Connected, Appliances \ Warming Drawer, Interior \ Attic Access, Interior \ Built In Book Shelves, Interior \ Ceiling Raised, Interior \ Hardwood Floors, Interior \ Walk In Closet, Master Bedroom Description \ Walk in Closet, Interior \ Windows Thermal, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Maintenance Common Area, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Entrance Private, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Professional Mgmt, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Insurance Common Area, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Porch \ Covered Porch, Cool \ Central Electric, Eating Area \ Walk In Pantry, Eating Area \ Formal Dining Room, Equipment \ Smoke Alarm, Exterior Amenities \ Driveway Concrete, Exterior \ Drivit Type, Foundation \ Basement Poured Concrete, Fireplace Description \ 2 Sided Fire Place, Fireplace Description \ Gas Log Fireplace, Fireplace Description \ Great Room Fireplace, Eating Area \ Center Island, Porch \ Deck Main Level, Eating Area \ Breakfast Bar, Fireplace Description \ Family Room Fireplace, Garage Parking Other \ Finished Garage, Garage Parking Other \ Garage Door Opener, Garage Parking Other \ Storage Area, Garage Parking Other \ Service Door, Equipment \ Security Alarm Monitored, Lot Information \ Tree Mature, Lot Information \ Storm Sewer, Equipment \ Water Softener Paid, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Tub with Seperate Shower, Master Bedroom Description \ 2nd Master Bedroom, Lot Information \ Water Access, BAC Amount \ BACAmount%, Tax Exemption \ None, Ownership Interest Types \ MandatoryFee
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 13
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 7,674 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Lot depth: 80
- Lot width: 86
- Parcel #: 490336104020000801
- Zillow Home ID: 1280307
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46220 home values will increase 2.6% next year, compared to a 2.1% rise for Indianapolis Metro as a whole. Among 46220 homes, this home is 365.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 9.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46220, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.6% lower than in Indianapolis Metro, and 43.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 46220 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46220 home values.
|6334 Dawson Lake Dr Indianapolis, IN||--||5||5||5,833|
|6316 Dawson Lake Dr Indianapolis, IN||$909K||3||3||5,382|
|6342 Dawson Lake Dr Indianapolis, IN||$871K||4||3.5||5,427|
|6304 Dawson Lake Dr Indianapolis, IN||--||--||3.5||5,128|
|6470 Dawson Lake Dr Indianapolis, IN||--||--||--||24,960|
|6352 Dawson Lake Dr Indianapolis, IN||$814K||--||4||2,377|
|6360 Dawson Lake Dr Indianapolis, IN||$883K||4||4.5||5,141|
|6303 Oxbow Way Indianapolis, IN||--||--||3||4,575|
|6366 Dawson Lake Dr Indianapolis, IN||$855K||--||2||3,623|
|6315 Oxbow Way Indianapolis, IN||$790K||4||3.5||4,592|
|6315 Oxbow Way Indianapolis, IN||$809K||4||3||4,017|
|6321 Oxbow Way Indianapolis, IN||$689K||5||--||--|
|6321 Oxbow Way Indianapolis, IN||$757K||4||3||4,126|
|6321 Oxbow Way Indianapolis, IN||$692K||5||3||--|
|6321 Oxbow Way Indianapolis, IN||$718K||4||3||4,043|
|6321 Oxbow Way Indianapolis, IN||$720K||4||3||4,126|
|6302 Oxbow Way Indianapolis, IN||$711K||4||3||3,758|
|6321 Oxbow Way Indianapolis, IN||--||3||3||4,126|
|6376 Dawson Lake Dr Indianapolis, IN||$924K||4||4||5,181|
|6308 Oxbow Way Indianapolis, IN||$724K||--||3||3,347|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!