6325 Central Ave, Indianapolis, IN 462203 beds, 2 baths, 2,160 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1922
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 200 sqft
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,160 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 157
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 490335109126000801
- Zillow Home ID: 1252051
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6325 Central Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46220, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.7% lower than in Indianapolis Metro, and 43% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 46220 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 6335 Central Ave Indianapolis, IN$177K2--1,116
- 6321 Central Ave Indianapolis, IN$156K211,060
- 6343 Central Ave Indianapolis, IN$172K121,260
- 6315 Central Ave Indianapolis, IN$177K211,077
- 6346 Central Ave Indianapolis, IN$149K21900
- 6349 Central Ave Indianapolis, IN$166K311,222
- 6307 Central Ave Indianapolis, IN$169K2--1,292
- 6330 N Park Ave Indianapolis, IN$163K2--1,120
- 6340 N Park Ave Indianapolis, IN$183K311,686
- 6320 N Park Ave Indianapolis, IN$154K1--658
- 6353 Central Ave Indianapolis, IN$277K32.53,650
- 6346 N Park Ave Indianapolis, IN$154K221,536
- 6301 Central Ave Indianapolis, IN$199K2--1,834
- 6316 N Park Ave Indianapolis, IN$154K211,379
- 6348 N Park Ave Indianapolis, IN$171K2--896
- 6314 N Park Ave Indianapolis, IN$161K221,296
- 6354 N Park Ave Indianapolis, IN$198K211,920
- 6357 Central Ave Indianapolis, IN$227K3--2,190
- 6310 N Park Ave Indianapolis, IN$181K2--1,450
- 6330 Central Ave Indianapolis, IN$159K3--1,603
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.