6326 Bertrand Ave, Encino, CA 913164 beds, 3 baths, 2,091 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $580,000
- Price/sqft: $277
- Parking: 4 spaces
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,091 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Parcel #: 2123022055
- Zillow Home ID: 19918308
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6326 Bertrand Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Encino market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 18.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.8% lower than in Los Angeles, and 50.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Encino home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Encino home values.
- 6320 Bertrand Ave Encino, CA$693K542,454
- 6316 Bertrand Ave Encino, CA$669K432,091
- 6320 Enfield Ave Encino, CA$668K332,265
- 6310 Bertrand Ave Encino, CA$667K532,454
- 6314 Enfield Ave Encino, CA$671K432,460
- 6327 Bertrand Ave Encino, CA$625K321,748
- 6306 Bertrand Ave Encino, CA$620K432,091
- 6323 Bertrand Ave Encino, CA$609K321,862
- 6317 Bertrand Ave Encino, CA$629K422,008
- 6311 Bertrand Ave Encino, CA$639K321,862
- 17915 Erwin St Encino, CA$791K44.252,300
- 6300 Bertrand Ave Encino, CA$638K542,454
- 6304 Enfield Ave Encino, CA$656K432,265
- 6307 Bertrand Ave Encino, CA$583K321,748
- 6301 Bertrand Ave Encino, CA$679K321,862
- Bertrand Ave Encino, CA$679K321,862
- 17928 Duncan St Encino, CA$460K311,117
- 17934 Duncan St # 700 Encino, CA$275K421,355
- 6331 Zelzah Ave Encino, CA$571K321,773
- 6325 Zelzah Ave Encino, CA$627K321,548
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292