- Lot: 6,124 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1936
- 27 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,449 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $20,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $22
- MLS #: A2051294
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Type of Association \ None, Restrictions \ None, Status \ Active-Available, Sewer Description \ Municipal Sewer, Type of Property \ Single, Water Description \ Municipal Water, Design \ Detached, Design Description \ One Story, Exterior Features \ Fence, Front Exposure \ East, Interior Features \ First Floor Entry, Bedroom Description \ At Least 1 Bedroom Ground Level, Year Built Description \ Resale, Listing Type \ Exclusive Agency, Subdivision Information \ Street Lights, Parking Description \ Other, Roof Description \ Shingle Roof, Style \ No Pool\No Water, Lot Description \ Less Than 1\4 Acre Lot, Tax Information \ Tax Reflects No Homestead Tax, View \ None, Section \ 15, Rooms Description \ Florida Room, Equipment\Appliances \ Other, Terms Considered \ Cash Only, Municipal Code \ 30, Subdivision Name \ ORANGE VIEW PARK, Folio Number \ 30-31-15-037-0340
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 926 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1936
- Lot depth: 143
- Lot width: 42
- Parcel #: 3031150370340
- Zillow Home ID: 44159600
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $63-101K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33147 home values will increase 4.4% next year, compared to a 5.1% increase for Gladeview as a whole. Among 33147 homes, this home is 24.6% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 5.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33147, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 30.1% less than in Gladeview, and 250.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33147 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Gladeview.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33147 home values.
|6324 NW 22nd Ct Miami, FL||$71K||2||1||872|
|NW 64th St Miami, FL||$95K||3||2||1,305|
|2256 NW 64th St Miami, FL||$95K||3||2||1,305|
|6330 NW 22nd Ct Miami, FL||$81K||3||2||1,208|
|2260 NW 64th St Miami, FL||$76K||2||1||906|
|2259 NW 63rd St Miami, FL||$83K||3||2||1,387|
|2255 NW 63rd St Miami, FL||$78K||3||2||1,136|
|2263 NW 63rd St Miami, FL||$107K||3||2||1,383|
|2270 NW 64th St Miami, FL||$82K||3||2||1,237|
|2271 NW 63rd St Miami, FL||$82K||3||1||1,303|
|6321 NW 23rd Ave Miami, FL||$83K||3||2||1,275|
|2280 NW 64th St Miami, FL||$81K||3||2||1,237|
|6329 NW 22nd Ct Miami, FL||$87K||4||1||1,276|
|2287 NW 63rd St Miami, FL||$81K||3||1||1,269|
|6315 NW 22nd Ct Miami, FL||$76K||3||1||1,089|
|6325 NW 22nd Ct Miami, FL||$122K||Studio||--||1,746|
|6323 NW 22nd Ct Miami, FL||$79K||2||1||1,132|
|2290 NW 64th St Miami, FL||$183K||3||2||5,000|
|2242 NW 64th St Miami, FL||$96K||4||2||1,426|
|6305 NW 22nd Ct Miami, FL||$83K||3||1||1,318|
Nearby Schools in Gladeview
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!