6326 Windharp Way, Columbia, MD 210454 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $349,900
- Price/sqft: $175
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Slate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 264 sqft
- Partial basement
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park
- All doors & windows replaced with energy efficient thermopane, argon-fulled vacuum space.
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 16114790
- Zillow Home ID: 37010484
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6326 Windharp Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 21045, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.7% higher than in Columbia, and 27.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 21045 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Columbia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21045 home values.
- 6322 Windharp Way Columbia, MD$323K--1.51,008
- 6376 Barefoot Boy Columbia, MD$352K--2.51,872
- 6330 Windharp Way Columbia, MD$315K--1.51,540
- 6380 Barefoot Boy Columbia, MD$376K42.52,100
- 6372 Barefoot Boy Columbia, MD$357K--2.52,100
- 6325 Windharp Way Columbia, MD$372K--2.52,100
- 6334 Windharp Way Columbia, MD$340K--1.51,722
- 6384 Barefoot Boy Columbia, MD$342K--21,664
- 6368 Barefoot Boy Columbia, MD$334K--21,206
- 6331 Windharp Way Columbia, MD$328K421,008
- Windharp Way Columbia, MD$368K--3.51,440
- 6338 Windharp Way Columbia, MD$316K--1.51,008
- 6377 Barefoot Boy Columbia, MD$322K421,548
- 6364 Barefoot Boy Columbia, MD$334K--2.51,175
- 6373 Barefoot Boy Columbia, MD$334K--2.51,988
- 6381 Barefoot Boy Columbia, MD$381K42.52,100
- 6335 Windharp Way Columbia, MD$314K431,175
- 6369 Barefoot Boy Columbia, MD$317K--21,175
- 6342 Windharp Way Columbia, MD$320K--1.51,008
- 6360 Barefoot Boy Columbia, MD$357K--2.52,100
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.