6326 Woosley Dr, San Jose, CA 951233 beds, 2 baths, 1,617 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 1983 for $62,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 480 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,617 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1969
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 68950009
- Zillow Home ID: 19823913
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6326 Woosley Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Santa Teresa, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.4% lower than in San Jose, and 13.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Santa Teresa home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Santa Teresa home values.
- 6334 Woosley Dr San Jose, CA$607K321,203
- 6318 Woosley Dr San Jose, CA$652K321,400
- 6342 Woosley Dr San Jose, CA$662K421,475
- 6310 Woosley Dr San Jose, CA$686K421,475
- 6311 Mayo Dr San Jose, CA$576K21962
- 6307 Mayo Dr San Jose, CA$708K421,562
- 6315 Mayo Dr San Jose, CA$670K421,562
- 6303 Mayo Dr San Jose, CA$651K321,412
- 6302 Woosley Dr San Jose, CA$737K431,936
- 6350 Woosley Dr San Jose, CA$752K42.52,186
- 6319 Mayo Dr San Jose, CA$593K321,143
- 6299 Mayo Dr San Jose, CA$684K421,562
- 6323 Mayo Dr San Jose, CA$684K321,400
- 6358 Woosley Dr San Jose, CA$602K321,203
- 6294 Woosley Dr San Jose, CA$672K421,475
- 6295 Mayo Dr San Jose, CA$722K421,820
- 6327 Mayo Dr San Jose, CA$667K321,412
- 6288 Woosley Dr San Jose, CA$665K321,400
- 6364 Woosley Dr San Jose, CA$651K421,475
- 6291 Mayo Dr San Jose, CA$628K321,203
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.