- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
633 44th St S, Saint Petersburg, FL 337112 baths, 1,456 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,251 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2010 for $29,100
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 240 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,456 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 223116990900120010
- Zillow Home ID: 47152327
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 633 44th St S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Childs Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 97.8% greater than in Saint Petersburg, and 448.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Childs Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Petersburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Childs Park home values.
- 4410 Fairfield Ave S Saint Petersburg, FL$47K321,236
- 4362 Fairfield Ave S St Petersburg, FL$41K--1682
- 4354 Fairfield Ave S St Petersburg, FL$40K--1664
- 4401 Fairfield Ave S Saint Petersburg, FL$48K--21,324
- 4430 Fairfield Ave S Saint Petersburg, FL$57K--21,185
- 4411 Fairfield Ave S St Petersburg, FL$50K311,034
- 4411 Fairfield Ave S Saint Petersburg, FL$41K211,034
- 630 44th St S Saint Petersburg, FL$54K--21,242
- 4431 Fairfield Ave S Saint Petersburg, FL$50K411,043
- 4351 Fairfield Ave S St Petersburg, FL$80K31.51,422
- 4336 Fairfield Ave S St Petersburg, FL$58K--21,536
- 4441 Fairfield Ave S Saint Petersburg, FL$42K311,300
- 4341 Fairfield Ave S St Petersburg, FL$44K--11,160
- 4326 Fairfield Ave S St Petersburg, FL$61K--1.51,480
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.