633-635 SE 29th Ave, Portland, OR 972142 beds, 1 bath, 1,160 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1926
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2002 for $224,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Unfinished basement
- Living Room
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,160 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1926
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R175671
- Zillow Home ID: 53875734
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 633-635 Se 29th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Sunnyside, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 86.1% lower than in Portland, and 95.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Sunnyside home values rise more quickly than other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sunnyside home values.
- 623 SE 29th Ave Portland, OR$378K22978
- 613-615 SE 29th Ave Portland, OR$496K422,152
- 703 SE 29th Ave Portland, OR$454K221,832
- 634 SE 28th Ave Portland, OR$494K131,827
- 605 SE 29th Ave Portland, OR$536K421,760
- 620-622 SE 28th Ave Portland, OR$416K221,599
- 711 SE 29th Ave Portland, OR$429K22.51,456
- 721 SE 29th Ave Portland, OR$310K21--
- 706 SE 28th Ave Portland, OR$538K41.52,200
- 731 SE 29th Ave Portland, OR$647K11--
- 708 SE 29th Ave # 738 Portland, OR----1612,692
- 2905 SE Alder St # 2915 Portland, OR$641K542,612
- 712 SE 28th Ave Portland, OR$455K321,795
- 622-624 SE 29th Ave Portland, OR$507K322,529
- 715 SE 29th Ave # 733 Portland, OR$769K11500
- 614 SE 29th Ave Portland, OR$408K421,818
- 704 SE 29th Ave Portland, OR$485K31.51,800
- 715 SE 29th Ave Portland, OR$287K21--
- 604 SE 28th Ave # 614 Portland, OR$1.29M--108,098
- 729 SE 29th Ave Portland, OR$278K11500
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.