633 Hill St, Rocky Mount, NC 278014 beds, 2 baths, 2,590 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $102,000
- Price/sqft: $39
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,590 sqft
- Parcel #: 375987374700
- Zillow Home ID: 68524458
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 633 Hill Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Rocky Mount, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 95.7% lower than in Rocky Mount Metro, and 97.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Rocky Mount home values rise more quickly than other regions in Rocky Mount Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Rocky Mount home values.
- 625 Hill St Rocky Mount, NC--------
- 701 Hill St Rocky Mount, NC$79K21.53,076
- 616 Marigold St Rocky Mount, NC$92K213,040
- 619 Hill St Rocky Mount, NC$75K111,920
- 703 Hill St Rocky Mount, NC$81K31.51,900
- 700 Marigold St Rocky Mount, NC$44K523,700
- 610 Marigold St Rocky Mount, NC$55K321,770
- 628 Hill St Rocky Mount, NC--------
- 632 Hill St Rocky Mount, NC$84K--13,124
- 706 Marigold St Rocky Mount, NC$36K321,813
- 622 Hill St Rocky Mount, NC$74K311,770
- 606 Marigold St Rocky Mount, NC$64K----125
- 611 Hill St Rocky Mount, NC$80K--12,824
- 713 Hill St Rocky Mount, NC$66K311,635
- 618 Hill St Rocky Mount, NC$34K321,568
- 712 Marigold St Rocky Mount, NC$64K--11,866
- 700 Hill St Rocky Mount, NC$79K31.51,160
- 600 Marigold St Rocky Mount, NC$57K421,744
- 609 Hill St Rocky Mount, NC$82K322,054
- 612 Hill St Rocky Mount, NC$90K--13,584
Nearby Schools in Rocky Mount
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292