633 Lumber Ln, Charlotte, NC 282144 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,029 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,530 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $156,000
- Price/sqft: $77
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,029 sqft
- Parcel #: 03105377
- Zillow Home ID: 83960407
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 633 Lumber Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28214 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 165.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 165.7% greater than in Mecklenburg, and 649.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28214 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mecklenburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28214 home values.
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
1,597 sqft, 4,356 sqft lot, built in 2008
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
- 637 Lumber Ln Charlotte, NC--------
- 629 Lumber Ln Charlotte, NC$115K531,960
- 625 Lumber Ln Charlotte, NC$159K432,029
- 641 Lumber Ln Charlotte, NC$150K32.51,824
- 824 Old Forester Ln Charlotte, NC$145K331,915
- 828 Old Forester Ln Charlotte, NC$130K42.51,573
- 820 Old Forester Ln Charlotte, NC$155K32.52,032
- 832 Old Forester Ln Charlotte, NC$153K42.51,915
- 621 Lumber Ln Charlotte, NC--------
- 645 Lumber Ln Charlotte, NC$160K311,654
- 816 Old Forester Ln Charlotte, NC$139K32.51,563
- 632 Lumber Ln Charlotte, NC--331,895
- 838 Old Forester Ln Charlotte, NC$147K32.52,048
- 628 Lumber Ln Charlotte, NC$145K432,032
- 636 Lumber Ln Charlotte, NC$149K32.51,664
- 624 Lumber Ln Charlotte, NC$141K332,020
- 640 Lumber Ln Charlotte, NC$153K32.52,253
- 649 Lumber Ln Charlotte, NC$137K32.51,571
- 812 Old Forester Ln Charlotte, NC$152K42.52,106
- 615 Lumber Ln Charlotte, NC$150K42.52,080
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!