- Lot: 0.53 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Views: 1,330 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $209,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $109
- 418 sqft basement
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Vinyl, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ Yes, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,913 sqft
- Parcel #: M:054 B:048
- Zillow Home ID: 60001651
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $187-303K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06479 home values will decrease 1.3% next year, compared to a 0.7% decrease for Southington as a whole. Among 06479 homes, this home is valued 14.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 30.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06479, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1689.8% greater than in Southington, and 1400% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06479 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Southington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06479 home values.
|632 Mulberry St Plantsville, CT||$166K||2||1||1,030|
|623 Mulberry St Plantsville, CT||$190K||3||1.5||1,411|
|624 Mulberry St Plantsville, CT||$317K||4||3.5||2,337|
|614 Mulberry St Plantsville, CT||$225K||4||1||1,789|
|611 Mulberry St Plantsville, CT||$166K||2||1||870|
|655 Mulberry St Plantsville, CT||$162K||2||1||942|
|642 Mulberry St Plantsville, CT||$190K||3||1||1,357|
|660 Mulberry St Plantsville, CT||$268K||3||1.5||2,006|
|650 Mulberry St Plantsville, CT||$304K||2||2||2,406|
|641 Mulberry St Plantsville, CT||$181K||3||1||1,120|
|280 S End Rd Plantsville, CT||$299K||4||1.5||1,920|
|676 Mulberry St Plantsville, CT||$376K||4||2.5||3,379|
|677 Mulberry St Plantsville, CT||$362K||4||2.5||2,656|
|268 S End Rd Plantsville, CT||$277K||4||1.5||1,904|
|318 S End Rd Plantsville, CT||$430K||3||3.5||2,740|
|338 S End Rd Plantsville, CT||$428K||4||3||2,524|
|303 S End Rd Plantsville, CT||$325K||3||2||1,940|
|132 Greystone Dr Plantsville, CT||$510K||3||2.5||2,729|
|338 S End Rd Southington, CT||$314K||4||3||2,524|
|354 S End Rd Plantsville, CT||$329K||3||1.5||2,436|
Nearby Schools in Southington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!