This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,363 sqft
- Built in 1979
- Views: 2,633 all time views
- HOA Fee: $175/mo
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Add'l Property Use: None
- Architecture: Contemporary
- Assoc Rules/Info: Pets OK (See Rmrks)
- Association & Fees: HOA Paid: Monthly
- Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc: Y
- Association Fee Incl: Garbage Collection
- Association Fee Incl: Street Maint
- Association Fee Incl: Water
- Building Style: Clustered
- Children''s Playgrnd
- Community Pool
- Community Spa
- Near Bus Stop
- Const - Finish: Painted
- Const - Finish: Stucco
- Construction: Frame - Wood
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Dining Area: Breakfast Bar
- Dwelling Styles: Attached
- Dwelling Type: Townhouse
- Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s)
- Exterior Stories: 1
- Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- Fencing: Block
- Fireplace: No Fireplace
- Flooring: Carpet
- Flooring: Tile
- Heating: Electric Heat
- High School: Westwood
- Items Updated: Bath(s) Partial/Full: Partial
- Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full: Full
- Items Updated: Ht/Cool Partial/Full: Full
- Items Updated: Kitchen Partial/Full: Full
- Items Updated: Plmbg Partial/Full: Partial
- Items Updated: Roof Partial/Full: Partial
- Items Updated: Wiring Partial/Full: Partial
- Kitchen Island
- Range/Oven Elec
- Landscaping: Grass Front
- Laundry: Wshr/Dry HookUp Only
- Master Bathroom: 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm
- New Financing: Cash
- New Financing: Conventional
- New Financing: FHA
- New Financing: VA
- Ownership: Fee Simple
- Parking: Assigned Parking
- Pool - Private: No Pool
- Property Description: North/South Exposure
- Roofing: Comp Shingle
- Roofing: Rolled
- Services: City Services
- Sewer: Sewer - Public
- Source Apx Lot SqFt: County Assessor
- Source of SqFt: County Assessor
- Spa: None
- Tax Municipality: Maricopa - COUNTY
- Unit Style: All on One Level
- Utilities: SRP
- Water: City Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 936 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Zillow Home ID: 2109458676
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $80-115K.
Neighborhood: Mesa Grande
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85201, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.4% greater than in Mesa, and 195.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 85201 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mesa.
|Other Units in this Building (14)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 633 N May|
Nearby Schools in Mesa
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.